Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Year, New Commitments...

It has been oh so long since I have posted. Almost 2 months! I feel though that I should be forgiven, the last 2 months are the busiest time of year right!?!

Well even if I'm not forgiven then I suppose you don't have to bother following.

Quick updates on the last two months:


Christmas with the family, always good times. Lots of goodies recieved and given, and of course wonderful quality time!


Little one is now sitting all on her own!! They grow up too fast for me, some days I wonder what happened to my sweet little cuddlebug. She no longer exists, cuddling is for babies evidently, and my little girl no longer feels like she is a baby. I suppose though that they have to grow up eventually.

 
We are headed to the Young Farmers and Ranchers conference in Manhattan this weekend. Will be my first time. I will share when we return!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment