Thursday, March 28, 2013

Home made Swiffer clothes

I love my swiffer. And I mean LOVE! It gets used multiple times in a day. Our dog, as much as we love her, is a shedder....I HATE having dog hair everywhere, on the baby on the floor. She walks and hair just falls off of her! That means that I went through many of the swiffer pads, they started to add up. SO after taking some inspiration from One Good Thing by Jillie, I made my own. I spent NOTHING on this project. Just my time.


I had some old pink yarn on hand, and just did a regular knit stitch until I came up with this:

Works great, but I did discover that it works better if I spritz it with a little of my favorite home made floor cleaner (vinegar with a little water and Dawn). Picks up that dog hair like no bodies business! Plus they are reusable and best of all FREE :)

Some days my favorite craft projects are the simple no fireworks needed type!

No comments:

Post a Comment