Friday, January 31, 2014

Farm Girl Birthday!

Well I fell off the blogging wagon, life happened over the past few months and things got put to the side. Focusing on family and what needs to happen to keep the really truly important things in place.However, a recent trip to YF&R 2014 has encouraged me to pick it back up so.....

To play catch up, since the last post, I have gone back to work, we have moved to a larger home, with a larger "lot" if you will and about a million other little things have happened as well.
But to just pick up where we left off, I'm gonna share our daughter's first birthday photos. We had so much fun!


 I found this cute idea on pinterest for a tractor cake from cupcakes. I do recommend making all the cupcakes yourself!! I split the difference with my sis-in-law, and our cupcakes were different heights. But over all, a great success!


The decorations were simple, I'll admit most of it I threw together the morning of. (Shame on me, made the day too stressful!)
I had on hand some multi colored silk daisy's that I threw in some vases with a little filler, and wrapped burlap ribbon around them. (There is on showing in the picture below, of course I was too busy to remember a close up picture!)
Of course balloons are a must have at any birthday party!



The greatest part of the day was having the whole family together, to celebrate the life of the little girl who made me a Mommy!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment